It's where numbers and words meet! And a "minor" mistake can cause a huge impact.
Our extensive experience in translating reports, balance sheets or any other financial documents has helped us outline the potential challenges of the financial texts specifications and their respective solutions:
- There is a signification number of repetitions within document(s). By using translation memory, which keeps previous translations, we identify all repetitions in advance, so we optimize both time and costs for you.
- There is a lot of numerical data which raises the chance of typing errors. Numbers are automatically copied in order to prevent this from happening at the translation stage.
- There is a specific professional terminology that must be kept consistently throughout the whole document. Based on your source file which will go through a preliminary advanced analysis, we will create a glossary for you, so we can ensure the consistency of the target document.
- There is a frequent use of special file formats such as Excel. We know how to implement the translation into various file types, while maintaining its integrity.
Whether it's a legal document, a notary certificate, a contract or anything else related to this field, here is why you can trust us:
- We are ISO 9001 certified and we keep our work to the highest standards.
- We are at your disposal for any urgent translations that you need.
- We translate into over 70 languages
- We collaborate with leading legal translators around the world.
- We have over 15 years of experience specializing in legal translation, which includes complex terminology and detailed writing.