The Mirror Of Your Company!
Website globalization is much more than “just” translation of the website contents. Your website is your online presence in the world and you want it to best portray your company image across the globe.
Smart-Localization Ltd., understands this and provides you with a High Globalization process to meet your needs. We can help you say the right words to your worldwide customers! With our unique approach, you can avoid cultural mistakes when globalizing your website.
Website Suitable For Each Local Market
Website globalization concerns all businesses, small or big. If you are thinking about globalizing your website then we can offer a strategy based on your needs.
Website globalization concerns the e-commerce business for example, as people are purchasing different goods online more than ever in this modern age. This is why you should have a look at your website and think about what message you are sending to your customers worldwide.
High-Quality Translated Website
We go way beyond the mere translation of your website content:
- We study your CMS to define the most suitable work method for you.
- We work with all file types, including HTML, PHP, JAVA and XML and use tools to preserve layout, so you could effortlessly implement them in your CMS.
- We extract all web graphics and multimedia and localize the content before we translate it into the respective languages.
- We run multilingual QA checks at the end of the translation stage, and ensure the accuracy of the translation, perform design testing and website functionality testing.
A typical translation project will include the following stages:
- 1. File AnalysisDetermining the price quote and the required translation process is crucial.
Each job request is analyzed by our experts to provide a comprehensive, free overview of what needs to be done, including a cost-estimate.
- 2. Glossary CreationUsing your preferred vocabulary! Our first step is establishing a glossary together, to achieve consistency throughout the project in accordance with your requirements.
- 3. Translation + ValidationIn order to provide you with the best translation available, we cooperate with over 1000 translators in more than 70 languages. All our translators and validators have relevant professional experience which ensures translations of the highest quality.
- 6. Translation Memory UpdateAfter the completion of every job, we update your Translation Memory, thus expanding your database, incorporating it into the next project we manage for you.
- 5. Quality AssuranceAfter a translation is completed and the files underwent the DTP process, our quality assurance department reviews the work before we send it to you. This ensures that the project is without fault, guaranteeing you the peace of mind to focus on the many other aspects of your business.
- 4. Desktop Publishing;Working with all file formats.
To ensure you get a print-ready files, our professional DTP team will prepare the target files according to your instructions. Either it’s a MS Office format, graphic files (In-Design, Adobe Illustrator, etc.), Frame Maker, or any other format – we can handle it, using the source files.
Why Should You Trust Us?
- We are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified and we keep our work to the highest possible standards.
- We are at your disposal for any urgent translation that you may need.
- We translate into over 70 languages.
- We collaborate with in-country translators around the world that are specialized in the field.
- We have over 15 years of experience specializing in website globalization, which includes localization to fit the market purpose and content writing.
It was my pleasure to work with Smart-Localization team regarding
production of patients’ brochures. Excellent and professional service,
the translation to different languages is in high level, fast turnaround
and economic cost.
Galit Alkalay, M.Sc, manager