Where Numbers And Words Meet!
Each publicly released financial document draws attention to your company’s image. When a financial text is involved there is simply no room for misinterpretation. It could be the case that a “minor” mistake can cause a huge impact. Financial translations must be meticulously handled by subject matter experts with knowledge of the different requirements that vary from country to country.
Oftentimes we work with sensitive company data and understand that confidentiality is a must. Furthermore, an important aspect is compliance with local regulations to which we adhere 100%.
Our Financial Expertise
We have translated a variety of financial document for many clients and some of the most frequent types of documents we are asked to handle are:
- Annual reports
- Income statements
- Balance Sheets
- Auditor’s reports
- Tax reports
- Business Plans
- Insurance documents
- Accounting records
We Guarantee Quality
Our extensive experience in the field has helped us outline potential challenges and their respective solutions:
- There is a significant number of repetitions within document(s). By using translation memory, which stores the client’s previous translations, we identify all repetitions in advance, so we optimize both time and costs for you.
- There is a lot of numerical data which raises the chance of typing errors. Numbers are automatically copied in order to prevent this from happening at the translation stage.
- There is a specific professional terminology that must be kept consistent throughout the whole document. Based on your source file, which will go through a preliminary advanced analysis, we will create a glossary for you, so we can ensure the consistency of the target document.
- There is a frequent use of special file formats such as Excel. We know how to implement the translation into various file types, while maintaining its integrity.
A typical translation project will include the following stages:
- 1. File AnalysisDetermining the price quote and the required translation process is crucial.
Each job request is analyzed by our experts to provide a comprehensive, free overview of what needs to be done, including a cost-estimate.
- 2. Glossary CreationUsing your preferred vocabulary! Our first step is establishing a glossary together, to achieve consistency throughout the project in accordance with your requirements.
- 3. Translation + ValidationIn order to provide you with the best translation available, we cooperate with over 1000 translators in more than 70 languages. All our translators and validators have relevant professional experience which ensures translations of the highest quality.
- 6. Translation Memory UpdateAfter the completion of every job, we update your Translation Memory, thus expanding your database, incorporating it into the next project we manage for you.
- 5. Quality AssuranceAfter a translation is completed and the files underwent the DTP process, our quality assurance department reviews the work before we send it to you. This ensures that the project is without fault, guaranteeing you the peace of mind to focus on the many other aspects of your business.
- 4. Desktop Publishing;Working with all file formats.
To ensure you get a print-ready files, our professional DTP team will prepare the target files according to your instructions. Either it’s a MS Office format, graphic files (In-Design, Adobe Illustrator, etc.), Frame Maker, or any other format – we can handle it, using the source files.
Why Should You Trust Us?
- We are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified and we keep our work to the highest possible standards.
- We are at your disposal for any urgent translation that you may need.
- We translate into over 70 languages.
- We apply rigorous quality control at every step of each project in order to ensure the impeccable accuracy and complete consistency of our translations.