Each publicly released financial document such as reports, statements, audits and financial data draws attention to your company’s image. It’s the final step in closing an international deal or presenting your product. That’s why a business’s international reputation and business relations depend on its financial translation services. There is no room for misinterpretation in legal and financial translations.
Smart Localization Ltd. is an ISO 9001-certified translation agency with over 15 years experience and long-term corporate clients from all over the world. Our expertise in financial translations includes annual reports, income statements, balance sheets, audits, tax reports, business plans and more . We use our experience in translating legal and financial documents to help our corporate clients to build their reputation among international investors and successfully accomplish their business goals.
What We Do ?
After over 15 years of financial translations experience and learning from our work with corporate clients we have developed a translation approach that meets the highest standards of financial translation quality while it saves time and reduces costs.
Our Financial Expertise
The different types of financial translations require different financial and legal expertise in both the target language and in the legal system but always the highest standard of consistency, accuracy and quality:
Website localization: the localized version of websites provides foreign investors with easy access to essential information about the business.All critical information is translated by subject-matter experts who pay special attention to appropriate cultural differences and the overall context.
Business translations: the fluent accurate translation of business documents removes the linguistic and cultural barrier in negotiations, increases transparency and builds trust within your partners. Our clients benefit from our multicultural, legal and financial teams of experts who handle every financial, legal and administrative translation aspect of the project.
Financial data: accurate translations guarantee avoiding misrepresentation of a company’s financial state, as well as, regulatory and legal problems.We ensure the confidential handling of the given information and the meticulous execution of the translation project with translation software and quality management that guarantees absolute accuracy and credibility of the released information .
Financial reports: Keep investors up-to-date with performance information. Knowing full well the amount of data and information that is collected and adapted by financial organizations we designed a unique workflow that offers expansive capacity to handle asset management translation projects, investment translation projects and regular financial translations projects quickly, accurately and to the highest standard of financial expertise.
A typical translation project will include the following stages:
1. File AnalysisWe conduct a project analysis that guarantees the quality of the translation and reduces costs.
2. Glossary CreationUsing your preferred vocabulary! Our first step is establishing a glossary together, to achieve consistency throughout the project in accordance with your requirements.
3. Translation + ValidationIn order to provide you with the best translation available, we cooperate with over 1000 translators in more than 70 languages. All our translators and validators have relevant professional experience which ensures translations of the highest quality.
6. Translation Memory UpdateAfter the completion of every job, we update your Translation Memory, thus expanding your database, incorporating it into the next project we manage for you.
5. Quality AssuranceAfter a translation is completed and the files underwent the DTP process, our quality assurance department reviews the work before we send it to you. This ensures that the project is without fault, guaranteeing you the peace of mind to focus on the many other aspects of your business.
4. Desktop Publishing;Working with all file formats.
To ensure you get a print-ready files, our professional DTP team will prepare the target files according to your instructions. Either it’s a MS Office format, graphic files (In-Design, Adobe Illustrator, etc.), Frame Maker, or any other format – we can handle it, using the source files.