Say The Right Words To Your Worldwide Customers!
Proper localization is vital for your product’s success. Software localization can break barriers and remains a key aspect of any international business.
With over 15 years of experience, we can make sure that it reaches its full potential by making the software’s language understandable and accessible to the local market. Software localization breaks the barriers of cultures and truly makes your product a global one.
What Is Software Localization?
Software localization (or also referred as l10n) is adaptation of an user interface (e.g. of an app on your phone) to the given local market. Localized software allows its users to interact in a language and locale that feels native to them.
Before the content is localized, it needs to be internationalized first. Internationalization (or i18n) involves the design and development of the software for the target countries, making sure that the translated text will display correctly.
Localizing Software In A Smart Way
- Simulating a real localization process, in order to detect possible formatting issues of the software.
- Choosing the most efficient strategy based on the specifications of your product, requirements and needs.
- Using a translation memory, which stores the client’s previous translations in order to optimize every further project in terms of turnaround times and costs.
- Providing reference material to the translators is important so they can have a better understanding of the strings’ context.
A typical translation project will include the following stages:
- 1. File AnalysisDetermining the price quote and the required translation process is crucial.
Each job request is analyzed by our experts to provide a comprehensive, free overview of what needs to be done, including a cost-estimate.
- 2. Glossary CreationUsing your preferred vocabulary! Our first step is establishing a glossary together, to achieve consistency throughout the project in accordance with your requirements.
- 3. Translation + ValidationIn order to provide you with the best translation available, we cooperate with over 1000 translators in more than 70 languages. All our translators and validators have relevant professional experience which ensures translations of the highest quality.
- 6. Translation Memory UpdateAfter the completion of every job, we update your Translation Memory, thus expanding your database, incorporating it into the next project we manage for you.
- 5. Quality AssuranceAfter a translation is completed and the files underwent the DTP process, our quality assurance department reviews the work before we send it to you. This ensures that the project is without fault, guaranteeing you the peace of mind to focus on the many other aspects of your business.
- 4. Desktop Publishing;Working with all file formats.
To ensure you get a print-ready files, our professional DTP team will prepare the target files according to your instructions. Either it’s a MS Office format, graphic files (In-Design, Adobe Illustrator, etc.), Frame Maker, or any other format – we can handle it, using the source files.
Why Should You Trust Us?
- We are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified and we keep our work to the highest possible standards.
- We are at your disposal for any urgent translation that you may need.
- We translate into over 70 languages.
- We collaborate with in-country translators around the world that are specialized in the field.
- We have over 15 years of experience specializing in marketing translation, which includes localization to fit the market purpose and content writing.