Precision & Strict Terminology
The technical writing stage is where every technical content project starts with. Thanks to our Writing for Localization methodologies, we will help you create a source document that is translation-friendly and this will pay back in terms of turnaround times and costs!
You have put a lot of effort and investment into preparing a concise, clear, and well-written document. Let us make sure that the translation comes out just as clear and accurate! Whatever type of technical documentation you need to have translated, you can count on our expertise and careful approach.Translating technical documentation requires a high level of industry-specific expertise. Our experienced translators enable us to offer impeccable translations for all your texts.
What Have We Translated?
Translating technical documentation requires a high level of industry-specific expertise. Our experienced translators enable us to offer impeccable translations for all your texts. We have translated documents such as:
- Technical manuals
- Users Guides
- Safety Manuals
- Service manuals
- Technical brochures
- Technical catalogs
- Engineering texts
What Software Is Used?
We specialize in translating documents in the following formats. In all of them we maintain the graphic design layouts in accordance with your original document.
- MS Word
A typical translation project includes the following stages:
- 1. File AnalysisDetermining the price quote and the required translation process is crucial.
Each job request is analyzed by our experts to provide a comprehensive, free overview of what needs to be done, including a cost-estimate.
- 2. Glossary CreationUsing your preferred vocabulary! Our first step is establishing a glossary together, to achieve consistency throughout the project in accordance with your requirements.
- 3. Translation + ValidationIn order to provide you with the best translation available, we cooperate with over 1000 translators in more than 70 languages. All our translators and validators have relevant professional experience which ensures translations of the highest quality.
- 6. Translation Memory UpdateAfter the completion of every job, we update your Translation Memory, thus expanding your database, incorporating it into the next project we manage for you.
- 5. Quality AssuranceAfter a translation is completed and the files underwent the DTP process, our quality assurance department reviews the work before we send it to you. This ensures that the project is without fault, guaranteeing you the peace of mind to focus on the many other aspects of your business.
- 4. Desktop Publishing;Working with all file formats.
To ensure you get a print-ready files, our professional DTP team will prepare the target files according to your instructions. Either it’s a MS Office format, graphic files (In-Design, Adobe Illustrator, etc.), Frame Maker, or any other format – we can handle it, using the source files.
Why Should You Trust Us?
- We are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified and we keep our work to the highest possible standards.
- We are at your disposal for any urgent translation that you may need.
- We translate into over 70 languages.
- We collaborate with in-country translators around the world who are specialized in their market field.
- We have over 15 years of experience specializing in technical translation, which includes localization to fit the market purpose and content writing.